[SR-Users] Dispatcher algorithm 11 possible priority drifting

Sergio Charrua sergio.charrua at voip.pt
Thu Dec 10 12:00:47 CET 2020

I noticed the exact same behaviour with my implementation, even though the
priority and rweight are different.
until now, i'm ignoring the "issue". But if there is a fix, I would like to
know too.

*Sérgio Charrua*

*www.voip.pt <http://www.voip.pt/>*
Tel.: +351  <callto:+351+91+104+12+66>21 130 71 77

Email : *sergio.charrua at voip.pt <sergio.charrua at voip.pt>*

This message and any files or documents attached are strictly confidential
or otherwise legally protected.

It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the
named addressee or have received this email in error, please inform the
sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose
it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Please also note that
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.