[SR-Users] REGINFO events not sending

Adrian Tabacioiu adi.tabacioiu at c-s.ro
Thu Dec 10 09:58:29 CET 2020

Hello,

For somebody else that would reach here with the same issues, one of the
problem was that Kamailio does not accept its own messages coming on the
loopback interface (strange, no ?).

The solution is described in the post bellow.

https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2015-September/089879.html

Cheers,

Adrian