[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS as kubernetes pods

Pavithra Mohanraja pavimohan3004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:48:35 CEST 2020

Hi,
Thanks for the answers.
@David has got my question.

I have a seperate dns server running in my pcscf pod . So in my
/etc/resolv.conf file , I would be configuring
nameserver <pcscf pod ip>
in all other cscf pods as well for communication.

My question here is how to change the dns server pointing to cluster ip so
that my domain name for IMS will be pointing to coredns itself. It will
restrict me from using pod IP since it changes everytime.

@David, can you please tell me the last two lines briefly. I did not get
it.how you configured . You mean to say still you are using pod Ip.