[SR-Users] CockroachDB and Kamailio

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Aug 20 20:23:39 CEST 2020

Hi Noah,

if you find something that does not work with the default PostgreSQL schema from kamdbctl, create an issue. It some cases it is just a matter of formatting and it can work for PostgreSQL and CockroachDB. This is probably the easier path, from an maintenance point of view.

What do you mean by default configuration?

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com