[SR-Users] Use-case does Kamailio support PBX - webrtc (web sockets)

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 08:15:01 CEST 2020

Hi Johnny,

an example Integration could be something like havfo did. Helps a bit to
understand the moving parts of Kamailio (sip and websockets, control of
rtpengine) and webrtc stuff around it (stun, turn server for clients that
didn't allowed udp for example).

It will not cover 100% what you need, but you get an idea.

https://github.com/havfo/WEBRTC-to-SIP

Cheers
Karsten