[SR-Users] Use-case does Kamailio support PBX - webrtc (web sockets)

Johnny Ritzer sudoritz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:54:59 CEST 2020

We have a PBX that doesn’t support websockets .

But we want a PWA webaapp ctxSIP that uses sip.js to work .

Due to its not SIP generic do we setup like this

PBX <----> Kamailio <---->webapp

Im looking  for developers for android build via react native or ionic framework but not sure what solution/archtectiure

Question. Does Kamailio register the SIP user/pass on the Kamailio server meaning it keeps it registered. And thus the ctxSIP client app just handles the pass thru for that connection.

What about RTP do I need a separate handler for that.

Tha nks