[SR-Users] Redundancy of Progress Call using Kamailio

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:34:14 CEST 2020

More input, It depends on many things, for example the transport, with UDP
you xan send a late 100 trying after forwarding the INVITE, this way you
are sure that one transmission was sent, else the UAC will retransmit to
the newly primary server a recreate a fresh transaction.

Replicating the transactions with delayed processing may be an option to
favor consistency over availability.

I do not think there is such feature in Kamailio, probably because most
transactions can be recreated on the fly.