[SR-Users] Redundancy of Progress Call using Kamailio

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:45:12 CEST 2020

You may wonder what kind of failure scenario you are trying to address as
replication will probably fail as well in many cases.

One technique would be to use a domain name in the Via, the transaction may
not need to be replicated as it can be recreated by the server receiving
the reply, thanks to SIP resilient design.

However you may have to address the timers and any failover, AVP
replication (if any).

Probably other small concerns.