[SR-Users] NAT and RTP

Pavithra M pavimohan3096 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:21:45 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have installed kamailio as a ims server in openstack and enabled WITH_NAT
and rtpproxy . I have installed pcscf, icscf, scscf and hss in four
different ubuntu instances .

server - kamailio 5.3.3.

When i make a call using zoiper client from external network , call is
becoming a missed call without giving ACK and BYE.

Openstack -
pcscf - 10.40.10.3 (floating ip - 10.45.4.22)
icscf - 10.40.10.12
scscf - 10.40.10.5
hss - 10.40.10.31
zoiper1 - 10.0.2.15
zoiper2 - 10.0.2.15

kindly help me in this regard.

when i installed without using NAT and rtpproxy, the call went well. Since
currently i am using Opensatck , it is my prerequisite to use zoiper client
externally .so for me it is mandate to enable NAT and rtpproxy.

Help me please!!!