[SR-Users] change module parameter in routing logic

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Apr 28 15:14:48 CEST 2020

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 01:09:40PM +0000, Ali Taher wrote:

> What do you mean by multiple SQL results concurrently?  I will have
> multiple calls coming at the same time which need to go to one of the
> databases based on the originating IP.

I meant concurrently in the same instance of message processing (inside
the same SIP worker process). SQL result sets are part of package
memory--the memory that is not shared, but private to every child
process.

It sounds like there's no issue here.

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)