[SR-Users] DMQ broadcasting crashes kamailio

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 07:38:59 CEST 2020

Update:I've applied the code changes on 5.3 and 5.2 version and I can now
see that once DMQ peer gets added the 202 Accepted DMQ started showing up
and now cluster pair seems to be stable. No more core dumps or
notification_peer deletion messages.
So quick thought, what if I broadcast message to > 2 Kamailio boxes and all
recipients send back 202 Accepted DMQ back to the sender. wouldn't it cause
some trouble to the sender ?

BR,
Sammy