[SR-Users] Check if Kamailio is going to CANCEL branch

Ivan Ribakov i.ribakov at zaleos.net
Fri Apr 24 10:08:40 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Upon receiving a provisional response from callee in a branch route, is there a way of telling if Kamailio is going to automatically CANCEL that branch because a final reply was received from another branch before that?

The closest I got is finding “cancel_b_method” parameter of the TM module, but that is not what I’m after. Previously I was recommended to debug via logging onreply_route but I’m not really sure what information may contain hints of intention to send CANCEL. Does anyone have any suggestions/guesses in which direction I should be digging?

Thanks,
Ivan