[SR-Users] Multi INVITE issue

Pavithra M pavimohan3096 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:10:24 CEST 2020

Hi,
I have configured kamailio IMS in vm based images. I have configured
pcscf,icscf,scscf,hss and ue in five different vms.I am able to
successfully make a call via IMS.

But when making a INVITE from alice to bob, it goes via

ue  ->  pcscf
pcscf -> scscf
scscf -> icscf
icscf  -> scscf
scscf  -> pcscf (here multiple INVITE is happening and giving 483 Too Many
Hops error and then the call is going to UE successfully)
pcscf ->  ue

Can anybody help me what am i missing . why multi INVITE is happening there
alone and giving me too many hops issue. Even after that issue how the call
reaches the other UE.

Kindly anyone help me in this regard atleast where to check this scenario.