[SR-Users] LCR and fallback

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Apr 20 09:38:50 CEST 2020

Hello,

I have only relevant experience with the carrierroute module. This module has support for different prefix/suffix per carrier for example. About the different headers, this might be maybe easier to be implemented with the lcr module flags support.

Table reload with RPC commands support both modules. About the alarming, you probably need to setup something here on your own.

Another idea is to combine one of the module with a database or htable lookup, or even go only with a database query in a custom table, performance wise is the in-memory storage that the mentioned modules provide in many cases not necessary anymore.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>