[SR-Users] Lifetime of Invite with no Ack

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:33:19 CEST 2020

Last email diagram got kinda deformatted. In case you need me to clarify
the scenario, client sends the INVITE, receives the 200 OK and never send
the ACK. After more than 5seconds the client retransmits the first INVITE
again and Kamailio sends it to the second destination of the Dispatcher
group.

A segunda, 13/04/2020, 13:31, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>