[SR-Users] KEMI - "record_route_advertised_address" - function export or alternative

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:46:56 CEST 2020

Hello,

somehow exporting the function was overlooked. I just pushed a commit
for it:

  *
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/66582c49ee16a15a6859bfb094c2faaed7960d4d

Can you test and see if works as expected?

On the other hand, are you aware of the listen parameter with advertised
address? Isn't it enough for your needs? Like:

listen=udp:localip:5060 advertise publicip:5060

If that works, then advertised ip is used automatically in Via and
Record-Route headers.