[SR-Users] Kamailio - pcscf error

Pavithra M pavimohan3096 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:55:53 CEST 2020

Hi,
I have configured kamailio as Ims server with pcscf,icscf,scsf and hss in 4
different vms . After that I use zoiper client for testing the call flow .
Registration is successful .It goes via
UE -> Pcscf -> icscf -> scscf and returns back with 200 OK . Registration
is happening with authentication from hss .

When I make an INVITE , it goes from
UE -> PCSCF -> SCSCF -> ICSCF -> SCSF and s-cscf gives *403 - Domain not
served *to icscf and i-cscf returns to p-cscf with the same error .

I am not seeing any errors in scscf and i-cscf .

In pcscf , I am seeing an error like

*Error : <core> [core/lvalue.c] :lval_pvar_assign() : setting pvar failed *

*Error : <core> [core/lvalue.c] :*
*lval_assign():assignment failed at pos*

What should I do? Kindly advise.

I am struggling with this issue for a week.kindly do the needful.

Version - kamailio - 5.3.3

I need a normal call flow to be established between two clients.kindly help
.