[SR-Users] NAT problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 13:24:31 CEST 2019

Hello,

is Kamailio and RTPProxy (or Asterisk) using public IP addresses? Or they
listen on a private address and the firewall does port forwarding of a
public IP address?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla - https://www.asipto.com
https://twitter.com/miconda - https://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
Kamailio Advanced Training - https://www.asipto.com/u/kat