[SR-Users] SIP-links adjacency

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Oct 7 12:20:30 CEST 2019

Hi Oleg,

What about choosing the dispatcher group based on a hash

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/cfgutils.html#cfgutils.f.core_hash

over a SIP attribute that is tied to the source IP of the inbound SBC, such as $si or $fd?

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.2.x/pseudovariables#si_-_source_ip_address

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.2.x/pseudovariables#fd_-_from_uri_domain

— Alex

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.