[SR-Users] SIP-links adjacency

Oleg Belousov obelousov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:42:11 CEST 2019

Hello.
In our setup kamailio perfoms some logic depending on call direction,
inbound or outbound. Call direction is identified by 2 SBC IP
(IP_inbound/IP_outbound), we currently use for that 2 dispatcher groups and
that is working fine.

Now number of peer nodes increased from one SBC till few tens, but we still
need to keep SIP-links adjacency, meaning that call which arrived from
SBC_N IP_inbound
need to be submitted via same SBC_N IP_outbound and vice versa. There could
be few approaches to implement that requirement, I'm wondering if can use
existing dispatcher function/select destination logic to support SIP-links
adjacency.
--
obelousov.tel