[SR-Users] uac_replace_from(uri) alters display name

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 17:19:37 CET 2019

Hi ppl,

Need to replace origination carrier's domain with my own, so I do:

branch_route[MANAGE_PSTN_IN_BRANCH] {
   uac_replace_from("sip:$fU at mydomain.net");
}

The dialog-forming INVITE is relayed properly with ONLY the domain part
being replaced.

However, subsequent messages such as ACK and BYE have the From DISPLAY NAME
(_uac_fdp) stripped off.

Not that it affects real functionality in any known way (CLID is still good
for callee), but curious if this is intentional or not, as
*uac_replace_from(uri)* clearly states that: "*Replace in FROM header the
URI part without altering the display name*"

# kamcmd dlg.list
        variables: {
                {
                        _uac_fdpnew: