[SR-Users] How to configure Kamailio 5.1 with Asterisk pjsip

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri May 10 04:43:10 CEST 2019

El jue., 9 de may. de 2019 a la(s) 15:26, Henning Westerholt (hw at skalatan.de)
escribió:

> quality of the documentation, please help to improve it, or choose

i try to improve it but how if i cannot get some help!

> If you don't like this english list, I think there is also a spanish
> list which might be interesting for you. If you happens to speak another

very "forever alone" when something ask for advanced things!
and so then must go to english list!

top playing games! i want also improve the documentation but i still have
problems
still do not understan the ast4erisk and BLF kamailio integration.. when i
ask got "ask to asterisk" ...

some months ago the "viral" systemd script was full of bugs on debian
pacakging of kamailio..
ok was solved but that causes lot of waste of time!

i not have powerfully machine.. not have enought faster network service so
seems i cannot do nothing
but also seems that i the only one to do something about the outdated
documentation!

the facts are sad! and i not have so light here!