[SR-Users] How to configure Kamailio 5.1 with Asterisk pjsip

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu May 9 21:26:40 CEST 2019

Dear Piccoro,

nobody is forcing you to use Kamailio. If you are not satisfied with the
quality of the documentation, please help to improve it, or choose
another project that you like more.

If you don't like this english list, I think there is also a spanish
list which might be interesting for you. If you happens to speak another
language natively, there are probably also forums for VoIP on other
languages on the net.

On a general level - please change your communication style on our list
and the tracker. We are a friendly and open community, and you currently
not acting in this manner.

Thank you,

Henning Westerholt

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services