[SR-Users] presence_dialoginfo module not sending publish on dialogue change

Richard Nunley richard.nunley at univoxx.com
Fri Mar 29 22:27:55 CET 2019

To whom can be of assistance,

I’m am working towards enabling presence on my Kamailio proxy but have hit a bit of a brick wall. I’m seeing dialogues being created and persisted to the database, subscriptions are being handled and rows are being written to the active_watchers table but no PUBLISH is ever being received by the server to kickoff the sending of NOTIFY to the active watchers. Further, I’m never seeing a row in the watchers table though I don’t know that this isn’t expect behavior. I’ve attached my current config for review. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank in advance!