[SR-Users] evapi_async + python3 KEMI

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:21:10 CET 2019

UPD:
Such construction seems to work
        if KSR.tmx.t_suspend():
            KSR.evapi.relay(str(KSR.pv.get("$T(id_label)")));
However I'm wondering if there could be any issues using it like that? I know that evapi.relay is non-blocking, however - are all variables accessible in that way?

I'm using 5.2 from debian:stretch stable repo in a docker container.
Regards,
Alexandru Covalschi
VoIP Engineer and System Administrator
tel: +380 97 24 75445