[SR-Users] kamcmd uac.* commands dont find records

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:45:45 CEST 2019

Hi List,

dunno why my google skills get better after writing you an email.
If its look like an number but your backend
is saved as string, you need an s: as prefix - so my understanding.

I need to prefix all with s: for string then and it works.

kamcmd uac.reg_enable auth_username s:FFFFFFFFFFFF

https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2017-August/098168.html

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
*Karsten Horsmann*