[SR-Users] kamcmd uac.* commands dont find records

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:18:06 CEST 2019

Good morning List!

I have an issue with my kamcmd from kamailio 5.2.3 on CentOS 7.6 with
kamailio-rpms.

The kamcmd util can not find my registrations via command
kamcmd uac.reg_enable auth_username FFFFFFFFFFFF
kamcmd uac.reg_info l_username +49XXXXXXXX
and soone. Only global commands for uac works.

Whats going wrong with my kamcmd? Any ideas? Thank for your hints!

# kamcmd uac.reg_dump
{
        l_uuid: 49XXXXXXX
        l_username: +49XXXXXXXX
        l_domain: sip-trunk.telekom.de
        r_username: +49XXXXXXXX
        r_domain: sip-trunk.telekom.de
        realm: sip-trunk.telekom.de
        auth_username: FFFFFFFFFFFF
        auth_password: ***************
        auth_proxy: sip:reg.sip-trunk.telekom.de
        expires: 360
        flags: 20
        diff_expires: 129
        timer_expires: 1561103682
        reg_init: 1561101919
        reg_delay: 3
}
# kamcmd uac.reg_enable auth_username FFFFFFFFFFFF
error: 404 - Record not found

--
Kind regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen