[SR-Users] kamailio as ICSCF connection with FHoss

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 10:19:55 CEST 2019

Yes, In the request that you make, there isn't any '+', but when the
request come to icscf, the '+' is added to request. After that the LIR
message is issued.
If you have look on kamailio.cfg in icscf node, the code is appear:
# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------
# main routing logic

route{
*.*
*.*
*.*

*    }*
*.*
*.*
*.*
The '+' is added in above code. You just comment those codes to prevent
adding '+' in $rU.
With Best Regards.Mojtaba

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S