[SR-Users] SIP URI Evaluation and Forwarding

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:40:27 CEST 2019

Hello,

putting such conditions in the config file is possible, but if you have
more than those listed user ids, probably is better to keep them in a
database.

Anyhow, for doing the conditions in the config file, you can use the
variable $rU (r-uri username) and $rd (r-uri domain) as well as $fU
(From uri username) and $fd (From-uri domain) to compare with the values
you want.

You can look at the core cookbook to understand the structure of the
config file:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/core

And the list of variables is available at:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/pseudovariables

The default config file is also a good start point to play with Kamailio
to get its basics.