[SR-Users] Is DMQ now the recommended way to do things?

* Paolo Visintin - evosip.cloud paolo.visintin at evosip.cloud
Sat Jan 26 19:00:32 CET 2019

Hello !

I'm using DMQ in order to share :
- htable
- usrloc

for usrloc seems everything working as expected.

on htable I have noticed, after some stresstest made with sipp (25 cps /
600 concurrent calls) that one of the nodes (or sometimes both) eat a lot
of cpu (300%) after stresstest ended [all processes idle except f4 dmq
handlers]; I tried also to change some parameters on dmq module like
worker_usleep with no changes at all.
At last, using kamailio in a kubernetes system I have several kamailio
instances that pops-up and then tiers down with different ips; for this
reason dmq seems not able to delete peers, adding, for every defunct node a
warning like this :
router-3 17(34) ERROR: dmq [notification_peer.c:599]:
notification_resp_callback_f(): deleting server
sip:172.28.1.211:5062;status=active
because of failed request
router-1 router-sr 17(33) ERROR: dmq [notification_peer.c:599]:
notification_resp_callback_f(): deleting server
sip:172.28.1.213:5062;status=active
because of failed request

Any suggestion is very appreciated
Thanks!