[SR-Users] Radius Accounting with Kamailio 5.1 (On-line Charging)

Yazar Lwin yarzarlwin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:35:38 CET 2019

Hi All,

I've Kamailio 5.1 running with Mysql as local DB.
I've configured Siremis as well. I completed accounting configuration as
per the instruction. Now I can see the accounting list, CDR list and as
well as missed calls in Siremis But I can't integrate with free radius
server to trigger the accounting, just like Diameter transaction in IMS.
Kindly advise which doc I should check.
I would like to enable Radius server as an online charging.

Best regards
Yazar