[SR-Users] Overhead of health check with dispatcher

Mack Hendricks mack at dopensource.com
Wed Jan 16 12:16:17 CET 2019

Hey Jesse,

I would create a simple web service that resides on the Kamailio instances.   Have the IVR’a call this web service when that spin up.  The web service will take the ip as a parameter and add the ip to the dispatcher table.  Likewise, you can call the web service to remove it from the list when you spin it down

Mack Hendricks
dOpenSource.com

Sent from my iPhone