[SR-Users] DMQ tries to resolve dns AAA even when it is disabled in kamailio core config

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:57:13 CET 2019

Hi Charles,
Well its not causing any real problem, but once that it also seems that
isn't caching the dns results, every time that DMQ needs to send a msg it
sends a new query to dns server, so its doing unnecessary dns queries.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards
José

Charles Chance <charles.chance at sipcentric.com> escreveu no dia terça,
15/01/2019 à(s) 21:11:

> Hi José,
>
> The DMQ module does not currently observe the dns_try_ipv6 flag when
> populating the initial node list - is it causing you problems?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Charles
>
> On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 14:55, José Seabra <joseseabra4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I'm using DMQ with multi_notify set to 1, the dns_try_ipv6 is disabled
>> and  dns_cache_flags is set to 1, but even this way DMQ is making dns AAA
>> queries.
>> Once that AAA queries are disabled in core dns config it seems that DMQ
>> is not respecting those configurations, is that supposed?
>>
>> Thank you for your support
>>
>> Best Regards
>> --
>> Cumprimentos
>> José Seabra
>>

> Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
> office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
> Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.

Cumprimentos
José Seabra