[SR-Users] DMQ tries to resolve dns AAA even when it is disabled in kamailio core config

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Jan 15 22:10:45 CET 2019

Hi José,

The DMQ module does not currently observe the dns_try_ipv6 flag when
populating the initial node list - is it causing you problems?

Cheers,

Charles

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 14:55, José Seabra <joseseabra4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm using DMQ with multi_notify set to 1, the dns_try_ipv6 is disabled
> and  dns_cache_flags is set to 1, but even this way DMQ is making dns AAA
> queries.
> Once that AAA queries are disabled in core dns config it seems that DMQ is
> not respecting those configurations, is that supposed?
>
> Thank you for your support
>
> Best Regards
> --
> Cumprimentos
> José Seabra

Sipcentric Ltd.
                Company registered in England & Wales no.
7365592. Registered
                office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation
Birmingham Campus, Holt Street, Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.