[SR-Users] "Discarded invalid SRTP packet: authentication failed" warning

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu Jan 10 03:14:32 CET 2019

Hi Daniel,

The location was always wrong, but it wasn't noticed because it doesn't
cause calls to fail straight away. It's only after a while that encryption
stops working. This can be verified by watching to see if the values in
/proc/rtpengine/0/list change, or do not change which indicates the kernel
module isn't receiving packets.

Step 2 should be solved by a reboot, yes.