[SR-Users] Dispatcher probing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:58:20 CET 2019

In the older versions of kamailio, the socket can be set inside the
attributes string:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.ex.attributes

With 5.2.0, as Fred pointed, you can have socket as a dedicated column
and instruct dispatcher module via modparams to load it. The old way of
setting inside the attributes string is still available.