[SR-Users] kamailio 5.0 questions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:23:50 CET 2019

Hello,

the bug tracker is on https://github.com/kamailio/kamilio, there is an
issue tab for it.

Making accounts on github is not under our control, but I haven't heard
of people having troubles with it. Have you checked you spam folder?
Iirc, it sends a confirmation email when creating the account. if you
tried with your corporate email address, maybe it is blocked by some
filter in the server, try with an account from a "free" email provider
just to see if works fine.