[SR-Users] kamailio 5.0 questions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:35:53 CET 2019

Hello,

On 04.01.19 09:12, Lv, Victor (NSB - CN/Qingdao) wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I am using kamailio 5.0, one question is: is there any one make it
> works to send rx_aar for origin calls? That’s when we receive the
> INVITE message and send out rx_aar?
>

> Below link not work when receive INVITE message, I need to send AAR
> when we receive INVITE for origin and send AAR when we receive 200 OK
> for term?
>

> Rx_AAR("MT_aar_reply", "origin","",2);
>

> From code, we got below comments.
>
> //we dont apply QoS if its not a reply to an INVITE! or UPDATE or PRACK!

indeed, the code seems to restrict the use of the function for replies,
although the export of the function lists request_route as an allowed block.

I see that the function is used in the IMS config examples, maybe is
useful to look at them and see if you can adjust your configs in a
similar way:

  - misc/examples/ims/pcscf/route/mt.cfg
  - misc/examples/ims/pcscf/route/mo.cfg

If you strictly need it for requests, then you have to patch the source
and try remove the condition on type being SIP_REPLY, maybe it just
works afterwards ... if not, you can open an issue on bug tracker.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com