[SR-Users] Kami, rtpproxy, T38 fax - anyone?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:20:32 CET 2019

Hello,

do you see the m= line for fax in the INVITE sent to Asterisk, something
like:

m=image ... udptl t38

Maybe you can share incoming and outgoing INVITE for the fax call that
doesn't work.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com