[SR-Users] Kamailio behind NAT or With Public IP - Which one is highly recommended

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:18:19 CET 2019

El mar., 26 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:53, Alex Balashov (
abalashov at evaristesys.com) escribió:

> I third that. NAT by definition adds complications and overhead, even if

i agree with! i currently have a confusion: as i pointed here:
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2019-February/104862.html
i have kamailio+rtpproxy/rtpengine and asterisk in realtime mode
but if i not bind the asterisk ports agains the public ip there's its no
sound..
i mean, i want only let rtpproxy/rtpengine (whatever of two no both) only
agains public ip

> is nowadays to deploy Kamailio in NAT-only environments such as AWS.

i cannot find some info about deploy agains AWS flavored OS,
where the public ip are kind of NAT.. and cannot take as real interface ...
some help with that are appreciated!