[SR-Users] double_rr issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:30:13 CET 2019

Hello,

check the routing rules/table of the operating systems, there should be
some differences between the two servers.

If you mhomed=1 and an unexpected interface is used for routing out the
traffic, it means that operating system has internal routing rules that
allow going from that interface to the target address.