[SR-Users] double_rr issues

Roman Dissauer roman at dissauer.net
Thu Feb 28 09:24:06 CET 2019

Hi,

/* uncomment and configure the following line if you want Kamailio to
 * bind on a specific interface/port/proto (default bind on all available) */
# listen=udp:10.0.0.10:5060
mhomed=1

even this config is the same. I do not bind on specific interface since doc says that if there is no listen, kamailio will bind on all interfaces…
strange thing… if I explicitly set listeners for tcp and udp on all IP addresses it works!

I have a dozen kamailios out there, all in mhomed=1 config. On every single one double_rr works without setting any listen parameters, only on this particular one machine in a separate datacenter it didn’t work.

Thanks for the hint!
Roman