[SR-Users] crash at 480 reply to INVITE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:36:41 CET 2019

Today there was another report with a backtrace like the one you
reported, so I try to figure out if there are any common aspects between
the two systems.

Can you tell what linux distro and version was running in your case?
Also, can you give the output for:

uname -a

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com