[SR-Users] Masking Contact Header

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Feb 13 09:19:57 CET 2019

Am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 00:05:46 CET schrieb Marcos Pytel:
> Im have an endpoint device that have a problem with long routers headers. I
> dont know why cut the route when send packet to the server and kamailio
> crash because cant parse the route. If i active topoh, the router header is
> encrypted but is bigest than the original. If i active the topos the
> kamailio crashed for another reason (I need try with the lastest version).
>

> There is another way to send routes with less info? Or other config to fix
> it?
> [..]

Hello Marcos,

you can certainly use the textops module to remove headers, but in the case of
the Route header it will probably break something regarding the SIP protocol.

Kamailio should not crash if it encounters a invalid header. Can you open a
bug report with more information about this in our issue tracker on github?
Then this crash could be just fixed.

Best regards,

Henning
Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services