[SR-Users] Masking Contact Header

Marcos Pytel marcos.pytel at cotesma.com.ar
Wed Feb 13 00:05:46 CET 2019

Hi!

Im have an endpoint device that have a problem with long routers headers. I dont know why cut the route when send packet to the server and kamailio crash because cant parse the route. If i active topoh, the router header is encrypted but is bigest than the original. If i active the topos the kamailio crashed for another reason (I need try with the lastest version).

There is another way to send routes with less info? Or other config to fix it?

Thanks!

Marcos.

Obtener Outlook para Android

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:48 PM -0300, "Alex Balashov" <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

I think the question about the motive for altering the Contact is prerequisite to all this. It is not necessarily apt to presume that topology hiding is the goal.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.