[SR-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Kamailio failure routing to SRV Record

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Feb 5 21:52:29 CET 2019

Am Montag, 4. Februar 2019, 18:07:26 CET schrieb Jesse Strahn:
> Dispatcher.list:
> 1 sip:pool.bvr.instance 16
>
> In Kamailio.cfg I have the following:
> use_dns_cache = on
> use_dns_failover = on
> dns_srv_loadbalancing = on
>
> I made the change to 16 in the dispatcher.list based on this problem
> report:
>  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1743
>
> I’m now wondering if my dispatcher module is an older version that can’t
> make use of this newer setting. Is there a way to determine the version of
> the dispatcher module I have installed?

Hi Jesse,

speaking generally: all Kamailio modules belong to the respective core, it is
(normally) not possible to easily swap a module with another version.

You can find the kamailio version with "kamailio -v".

Best regards,

Henning
Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services
Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment