[SR-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Kamailio failure routing to SRV Record

Jesse Strahn jesse.strahn at waterfield.com
Mon Feb 4 18:07:26 CET 2019

Hi Joel,

Dispatcher.list:
1 sip:pool.bvr.instance 16

In Kamailio.cfg I have the following:
use_dns_cache = on
use_dns_failover = on
dns_srv_loadbalancing = on

I made the change to 16 in the dispatcher.list based on this problem report:
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1743

I’m now wondering if my dispatcher module is an older version that can’t make use of this newer setting. Is there a way to determine the version of the dispatcher module I have installed?

Thanks,
Jesse