[SR-Users] CGRates Integration

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:54:18 CET 2019

Hi Emanuele,

Yes it's doable, not easy to put it all together at first. We have it
running in production, can't really share entire snippets of script/config
due to our company's policy.

# cgr-console --version
CGRateS 0.9.1~rc8 git+4030357 (2019-10-10T10:56:04+02:00)

# kamailio -v
version: kamailio 5.1.9

What challenges are you facing? May be post your troubles here and people
will try to help.

You must have read it already, there's a Kamailio integration tutorial at
https://cgrates.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tut_kamailio.html

Cheers.