[SR-Users] CGRates Integration

Emanuele Federico kam.list at nhm.it
Fri Dec 20 18:10:23 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm testing the integration of CGRates v0.9.1~rc8 with a copy of
Kamailio v5.2.5 already working in production. I'm experiencing several
problems when Kamailio and CGRates communicates over evapi and exchanges
events via JSON RPCs.

Has someone integrated CGRates with Kamailio to build a robust Prepaid
System and could then share some information like:

- what version of Kamailio\CGRates integrates fine?
- relevant part of kamailio.cfg/cgrates.json configuration files?

Any other helps is really appreciated.

I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and all the
best for 2020.

Emanuele Federico