[SR-Users] Questions about Presence

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Dec 19 10:38:46 CET 2019

Hello,

if you use subs_db_mode 2 then the list of activate watches should be available in the respective active_watchers table, I think. To the get the content of this in mode 0 there could be probably a RPC function to be added. If you thinking of adding an extra debugging line – this can be also done, just open a pull request for it in our tracker.

About the second question – the presence modules are modular and they can be configured individually differently. Some modules also export an API that is used then from other modules..  It is probably a good idea to investigate this more from your side. You could for example execute it with debugging and see why the table is queried constantly and which module trigger this query.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/